What is the UCI Para-cycling World Cup Circuit?
- Most important Para-cycling competition after the World Championship & the Paralympic Games
- Only five World Cups a year worldwide
- Points for the overall nations’ ranking are distributed: slots for the Games
- Leader shirt for the athlete that leads the World Cup ranking in his class
- 15 to 42 participating nations = 100 to 400 athletes + 300 to 600 team members (team leaders, coaches, mechanics, physiotherapists etc.)
- Individual Time trial & Road Race for all classes (men and women) + Handbike Team Relay (mixed)
- 53 medal events over 4 days of competition!
More info on the official UCI site